Teens 15-19 are welcome to participate in the 3rd Annual Teen Poetry Contest expanding this year to interscholastic. Please send your poetry with completed 2016 Poetry Contest Entry Form to email@example.com by end of day April 15, 2016.
Cash prizes will be awarded at the Awards Ceremony on May 14, 2016 at 4pm in Downtown Forney! Location: TBD
Contest Entry Rules
- Limit 1 poem per contestant.
- Participant must be a Forney resident or be a current student attending one of the following schooldistricts: Forney ISD, Crandall ISD, Terrell ISD.
- All poems must be typed using a readable font, and submitted as a PDF or hard-copy document on plain white paper — no backgrounds or designs please.
- Submit your poem(s) by end of day April 16, 2016, Attn: Teen Poetry Contest, Forney Arts Council, PO Box 771, Forney, TX 75126 or as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject Line – Teen Poetry Contest.
- Contestants should be present at the Awards Ceremony on May 14, 2016 at 4:00pm (at a location to be determined) to receive contest prizes. Contestants are also asked to read their poem for on-site judging at the Awards Ceremony.
If you have any questions please contact Tiffany Wyndham at email@example.com.