For the past five years the Forney Arts Council has organized week long summer camps for children ages 6-12. Each summer camp week is themed and children create art projects using a variety of mediums including painting, drawing, paper construction, sculpture, etc.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR SUMMER CAMP
Registering for Children’s Summer Camps with Bookeo!
- Select the desired summer camp by clicking the “Book” button. For complete information on camp dates and times use the “Info” button on each camp listing.
- Once you have selected your desired summer camp, use the drop down in the “Options” menu to select the number of children you are registering.
- In the following “Date & Time” menu select the correct session for your child’s age group.
- Create a login by entering your parent contact information in the “Your Details” area, the information of your child in the “Participants” section followed by a user password. Note: Facebook login is available. Then click “Next.”
- Proceed to “Checkout” or click “Add another course” to return to the list of available courses.
- At Checkout review your registration information and accept the Terms & Conditions and Class policy.
- Clicking “Confirm Request” will create a booking request in our system.
Note: Once your selected summer camp has reached the required minimum enrollment you will be notified via email that your booking has been accepted or declined. At that time you will have 10 days to complete your transaction in full. Your “booking request” will be automatically cancelled if no payment details are received within 10 days of your accepted booking.
If you have any questions please contact the Forney Arts Council at 972-388-6181 or via email at email@example.com.